[Zope] Last modified - including contents?

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski@softax.com.pl
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:28:03 +0200

Two questions related to presenting 'last modified at ...' message on
HTML page.

1) I have some pages (for instance my website news page or some indexes)
which are dynamically build from another pages (usually via dtml-in -
reading elements of some type from some folder). Does there exist any
easy way to present the _newest_ bobobase_modification_time for all used
elements? Currently on my news page I show 'last modified at 2000/08/14'
although in fact this page has been modified at '2000/09/16'...

2) Similar question related to marking website parts as 'New' or
'Recently changed' in different indexes. What is the easiest way to
calculate date of the newest change in the whole folder hierarchy
starting from the given folder?

			Thanks in advance for any hints.

--
http://www.mk.w.pl /