[Zope] Import class in External method

Francois-Regis CHALAOUX Francois-Regis.CHALAOUX@sanofi-synthelabo.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:21:00 +0200

Hi,

I had some weeks ago a nice discussion on " Howto import external class in an
external method ".

However, I use now the " http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/instancehome " method
to run my site. This really cool ;)
In these condition, I would like to use something similar to import modules.
If I want import a class placed in **my Zope root** tree the question is :
where to place this module to import it ?

I put my module in " MyZopeRoot/Products/Foo/ " and the call in the external
method is " from Foo.mymodule import * " or " import Foo.mymodule " but
nothing works. I stress I have also created a __init__.py in "
MyZopeRoot/Products/Foo/ " but nothing has changed.

Any track, FR.