[Zope] How To: get a list of emails from a database based on acl_users folder folder

tom smith tom@othermedia.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:16:56 +0100

hi guys,

thanks for everyones help. I was trying to fish some values (email
addresses) from database based on the value of someone's username in an
acl_users folder.  I got it working, I think part of the problem is that
ZSQL Methods seem to be real picky about their params. For example "theName"
doesn't work as a param but "theName:string" does.

Anyway, here's my code

tom

dtml_method
<dtml-in "theOTHERintranet.acl_users.getUserNames()">

<dtml-let uName="_['sequence-item']">

<dtml-in "get_email(theName=uName)">
</dtml-in>

</dtml-let>