[Zope] Mutiple images don't always show up

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:02:14 PDT

It kind of make me feel better to know other people have observed the same
problem. I found the following message in the mailing list by Pierre-Julien
Grizel around 09/04/2000, with title: [Zope] Images slow rendering problem

http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/zope-archive.nsf/242bb7cc2b2c343d802568ab003585d4/cb99522a7c8258f280256950002d9618?OpenDocument

So, it does seem that Zope 2.1.6 has some problems handling multiple images.
The problem seems to happen at least with Unix flavor OS (Linux, Solaris,
FreeBSD,) and seems to be browser-independent (Netscape and IE alike). I
don't think it's the If-Modified-Since problem, since I have applied the
patch in http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/1388/view
and it did not make a difference.

regards,

Hung Jung

PS- correction: in my previous message, where I said Zope 2.1.x, should have
been 2.2.x.