[Zope] Mutiple images don't always show up

Hung Jung Lu hungjunglu@hotmail.com
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 14:42:06 PDT

>From: Steve Spicklemire <steve@spvi.com>
>Do you see this without SiteAccess? I've only seen it with SiteAccess
>installed. I've got lots of sites on FreeBSD without SiteAccess, running
>2.1.6 and I never see this. I also have lots of sites running 2.2.1 with
>images.. and I never see this. I'm only now experimenting with SiteAccess2
>on 2.2.2, FreeBSD 4.1s, and I haven't seen this yet with that combo..

I just upgraded from Zope 2.1.6 to Zope 2.2.2, and the problem is gone. So I
guess the problem is confined to older versions of Zope.

On the old Zope 2.1.6, I did not use SiteAccess. On the Zope 2.2.2, the
problem is solved with or without SiteAccess.

regards,

Hung Jung