[Zope] RE: Stability problems using ZOracleDA

Andy Pahne ap@big1.de
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:49:05 +0200

hi,

we were suffering from the same problem, but now it works.

when you use ZOracleDA, be sure not to use DCOracle, which ships with it.
There's a newer version on the Zope site. Use the new one instead and
everything will be fine.

Our systems admin told me that he also modified either ZOracleDA or
DCOracle, I'm not sure, butr I'm gonna ask him to post here...

Andy P.