[Zope] Set access rule

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:56:45 +0200

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 01:52:26PM -0300, Mario Olimpio de Menezes wrote:
> 	I did an upgrade last week, from zope 2.1.6 to 2.2.1, using
> Debian packages.
> 	Almost everything was correct, but site access no longer works.

Zope 2.2 requires SiteAccess 2 to work.

SiteAccess 1 will not work with Zope 2.2, but unfortunately the Debian
package for SiteAccess 1 doesn't list this restriction. This is probably
due to Debian policy not to allow changes to packages in stable releases
unless it is a security fix.

You can download a Debian package of SiteAccess 2 from

  http://www.debian.org/Packages/unstable/web/zope-siteaccess.html

--
Martijn Pieters