[Zope] "private" Yihaw folders and yihaw_latest method.

Didier Georgieff Didier.GEORGIEFF@agriculture.gouv.fr
29 Sep 2000 15:06:17 +0100

Hello,

i have a security/viewing concern.

I have some Yihaw folders who are not public. I removed the "view" permission
on the folder, and trying to get in call the authentication windows. Fine.

On my main page, i have the whatsnew, latest and toplevel methods with the
skip_unauthorized option within the toplevel dtml-in.

If i only have the "view" permission off, the yihaw folder and subfolders are still
listed on the toplevel method.
If i remove also the "access content" on the yihaw folder , no more listing on
toplevel. Fine.

But, when i do that, the "latest" method raise the authentication window, and
even a manager role fails, it's an autorisation problem on the Catalog.

Any idea for solving that ?
Thanks in advance.

********* TRACEBACK *********
Unauthorized
You are not authorized to access approved.
[... SKIP ...]

  File /zope/2-1-6-
clean/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_In.py, line 611, in
renderwb
    (Object:
Catalog(bobobase_modification_time=ZopeTime()-14,
      bobobase_modification_time_usage='range:min',
      sort_on='bobobase_modification_time',
      sort_order='reverse'))
  File /zope/2-1-6-
clean/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_With.py, line 148,
in render
    (Object: Catalog.getobject(data_record_id_))
  File /zope/2-1-6-
clean/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Util.py, line 329,
in eval
    (Object: _.has_key('approved') and approved or not
_.has_key('approved'))
    (Info: approved)
Unauthorized: (see above)

--