[Zope] newbie:zclasses within zclasses (down the hill)

Sven Hohage schuettelreim@web.de
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 20:48:47 +0200

I've searched on a solution for this problem for hours.
I want to build a site-structure where users can add with help of templates new webpages. One webpage for itself is a ZClass(baseclasses:ZObject, _ZClass_for_Folder, _ZClass_for_CatalogAware, ZObjectManager).

---The formular:
---<form action="second">
      <dtml-tree branches_expr="objectValues(['Spam'])">
      <input type="checkbox" name="destination" value="<dtml- var id>">
                 <dtml- var "absolute_url()">

                                   </dtml-tree>
The user can decide where to build the webpage(ZClass with metatype 'Spam')
In 'second' he can choose a template and then the constructor_site builds
it:
--<dtml- with "_.getitem(destination,0)">
--<dtml- with "manage_addProduct['Spam']">
    <dtml-call "Spam_page_add(_.None, _, NoRedir=1)">

---</dtml-with>
I've also tried -><dtml-with "_[destination]"> and also with not saving the 'id' but the 'absolute_url' in 'destination'.
  The constructor_site is on the top level of the website and he doesn't know
the folders downside.How to solve the problem???Please help me because it's
only two days to finish everything.

IhrName@web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de