[Zope] keeping zope running after closing ssh conection

David Kelly dkelly@ono.com
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 17:52:20 +0200

I have just installed zope on a linux ix86 box remotely using
ssh...all went perfectly, managed to start zope and connect up to
the control panel...all when my ssh connection was still open...as
soon as I stopped it I lost contact with zope.
Is there a way to start zope so that it stays running after I close
the ssh connection?

Another thing I need to know is the following: The server is a
virtual hosting server and I am wondering if running zope is going
to affect the other domains hosted on the same box...I dont want to
cause problems....can anyone give me any ideas about how running a
site with say 1500/2000 pagereads a day and 1 gig of tranfers per
month will do to the environment? Anything I should avoid doing
especially?...configurations that can be adjusted?

regards to all
David