[Zope] PageTemplates - TAL configuration

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 12:57:43 -0500

From: "FR Chalaoux" <frchalaoux@wanadoo.fr>
> Where to put TAL Directory, in <Zope2>/lib/python ?

Yes.

> What is the path file name to create : 'path' or '.pth' or TAL.pth' ?
> Which string should be present in this path file, '<Zope2>/lib/python'?
> Where to put this path file ?

This file is only needed of you are running the TAL unit tests, not for
normal ZPT operation.  If you want to run the tests, place the ".path" file
into the TAL directory, with the path to <zope2>/lib/python in it.

> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: _v_blocks

This is a strange one.  I'll have to try installing a setup like yours from
scratch to see if I can replicate it; My CVS checkouts work fine.

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool & 4-am