[Zope] Problems with 2.3.1

bak (kedai) kedai@kedai.com.my
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 17:00:21 +0800

On Monday 02 April 2001 16:48, Cyril Elkaim wrote:
>        Hi,
>
> Hmm, I think that there is something wrong with 2.3.1. I've download the
> source version of Zope And found the following problems:

not to see a half empty glass, im glad there are others seeing the same
problem i see.

>         - I've competing write conflicts inside Connection.py, that error
> didn't happen before.

this is see too.  quite a lot compared to my 2.2.5 setup

>         - I also get this kind of error. Seems to have a connection with
> the new Catalog scheme.

this i see too.  eventually, i got a "unpickle underflow"  and all writes to
ZODB ceased to work.  a restart will bring it back, only to see it again
after a while.  looks as if a lot of writes to CatalogAware objects triggered
thuis (from my untrained eyes, anyway)

help, o gurus!
--------
2001-04-02T02:40:57 ERROR(200) ZODB Couldn't load state for
'\000\000\000\000\000\357\303C'
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/Zope-edit/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py, line 532, in
setstate
UnpicklingError: unpickling stack underflow

http://www.kedai.com.my/kk
http://www.kedai.com.my/eZine
http://www.zope.org/members/kedai

If you SMELLLL what the Rock is cooking!