[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.3.1 final released

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:20:10 +0400 (MSD)

Hi!

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Chris McDonough wrote:
> I'll look into this, sorry Oleg.. someone else reported the same error in
> the Collector.  Bummer.
>
> > >   <h2>Zope Error</h2>

   From the error I can guess that Catalog, if not found any item
(searching for "zop" instead of "zope") returns something like None or
empty list or such, where other parts of code expect an integer (a number
of items?)

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru