[Zope] "manage" screens don't appear on local workstation for Win2000

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:51:24 -0400

I just moved my Zope installation to Windows 2000.  Now when I try to use
any management screens, I get the default index_html pages instead.  So I
can't change anything or develop content.

I can still access the management screens from a  separate computer, but I
need to work on my own machine, the one that Zope is running on.  Zope is
running as a service, by the way.

Same result with both Zope 2.2.6 and 2.3.0, even with a completely fresh
clean installation.  I had no problems like this on an NT4 server.

I'm out of ideas - anyone have a solution?

Tom Passin