[Zope] Folderish documents

Nolan Darilek nolan_d@bigfoot.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 14:30:52 -0500

I'm hacking on ZWiki, trying to create a subclass of the ZWikiPage
which acts as a folder which can contain other ZWikiPages.

Much of the work for this product is done. It behaves folderish, items
can be added, management tabs appear . . . but the contents of the
folder don't appear. Instead, I get a message saying something like:

'There are no items in <string>'

even if contents are a) added and b) viewable.

I really don't know what could be causing this, whether the error is
in me, ZWiki, or OFS. I don't receive any errors, but this contents
problem has bugged me for days, and I don't have any leads on a
solution. What additional information can I provide? Can anyone offer
any suggestions?

Thanks.