[Zope] How do I include a file into a DTML box?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 11:47:16 +0200

Hi Shlomi,

Shlomi Fish wrote:

> Hi!
>
> At http://www.iglu.org.il/ we have a front page which contains several
> left boxes ( a la slashdot). One of them displays the status of the latest
> Linux kernel version.
>
> At the moment it is updated manually but I wrote a script to automatically
> generate it based on information from www.linuxhq.com.
>
> The file with the HTML code is somewhere on the computer's directory
> structure, and I wish to include it as part of the box (or at least to
> write a script that will modify it inside zope).
>
> How do I do such a thing?

Wouldn't it be better to integrate your script with zope so the page is
generated
on demand from the website (with webclient or httplib?)

This can be done via external method or I think so with python-methods
too.

Regards
Tino