[Zope] Passing Variable to multiple objects within a page

Oliver Bleutgen Oliver Bleutgen <myzope@gmx.net>
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:18:41 +0200

> I want to be able to have a one page that for example has a table (a
> search
> interface made from a SQL method) and the chart (GDChart) of related
> information.

> I know how to pass the variable to one of these objects from a hyperlink
> on
> pass.

Try something like
<dtml-var "my_method(myvariable='my_value')>
and variations.

For questions like these take a look at the valuable
searchable archieves at

http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists.html

because it's clearly something nearly every zopista
hits against in his learning process.
For instance searching for

passing AND values AND method

brought a heap of answers to this question.
The answers there will also give further valuable
information about some things also important
to know in this context.

cheers,
oliver