[Zope] Has Zope been used with mapping integration (like GPS) anywhere?

Aaron Straup Cope asc@vineyard.net
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:30:04 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not aware of anything, but it probably wouldn't be too hard (says the
Perl weenie) to make it play with something like MapIt.

"MapIt! is a simple Web-mapping application implemented in Python that
lets you navigate raster-maps through your Web browser. It lets you zoom
in and out, and select objects and object classes that are highlighted on
the map. MapIt! can be integrated with an existing Web server in several
ways: as a CGI-script, Fast-CGI, or in Apache with mod_python. It can also
serve GIS results over the Web."

http://www.mapit.de/index.en.html