[Zope] incredible authentication problem

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 15:50:36 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Thomas B. Passin wrote:

> I had this same problem on Windows using Internet Explorer.  It appears that
> IE had some obscure bug that somehow caused this behavior.  It went away
> when I upgraded to the latest version of IE.
>
> Try some other version of a browser, preferably the latest version, and see
> of that fixes it.
>
> You didn't say what system your user is running.

Sorry, I thought I did: he runs NS 4.xx (probably 4.7x seeing his
screenshot) under Linux.

For me it works fine under IE 4.xx (under NT4SP5), or NS 4.75 and 4.76
(under Linux)

bye,

Jerome Alet