[Zope] Apache SubFolder to Zope root folder using VirtualHostMonster

Lars Holmstrom lars@thinkshare.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:10:51 -0700

I'm using the Zope 2.3.0 RPM and SiteAccess-2-0-0 (the version string in the
control panel).  Is there a way to get a more fine grained version number?
I see that there are 4 betas out there.  Also, when was this functionality
added?

Lars