[Zope] Format problem in Squishdot 1.0.0

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 11:44:35 +0100

Firstup, loose the HTML postings, they're not appreciated ;-)

> 1. I want the data format to be European like 31-12-2001 in stead of
> 12-31-2001.But it seems not possible to format the standard variable <dtml-var
> date_created> in European style. I tried <dtml-var date_created
> frm="%d/%m/%Y"> and several other compositions but I keep getting error
> messages, like "not alle converted" or key-error.
> Does anyone know how to format this Squishdot date?

Use <dtml-var "date_posted('%d/%m/%Y')">...

Dunno what date_created is or why it's lying around :-S

> 2. When a message has been posted the user gets a message in English
> (You article has been posted). I like to translate this message to, but I
> don't know where to find it.

In SquishSite.py, sorry, but you'll have to hack that if you want to change it
:-S
If it's quick, I might make thata property in Squishdot 1.1.

That's 'some time' off though :-S

cheers,

Chris