[Zope] Putting a <dtml-in> tag into a <dtml-in> tag

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
05 Apr 2001 14:46:02 +0200

On 05 Apr 2001 14:39:55 +0200, Paul Zwarts wrote:
> Doesnt that depend on the tables? Zope doesnt support multiple selects in
> one method. Regarding the question, can you use a Zsql method through a VAR
> tag? It should look like this I think:
>
> <dtml-in "sqlmethod1">
>    <dtml-in "sqlmethod2(a=varfromsqlmethod1)">
what do you mean here by a=varfromsqlmethod1?
Should I putin here e.g. clipnum=clipid (clipid is the resulting
variable from sqlmethod1) ?
>       <dtml-var theResultfrom2>
>    </dtml-in>
> </dtml-in>

I get an error if I try to <dtml-var> anything from the result of sql
method 2. But if I delete sqlmethod2 and tries to print out clipid from
sqlmethod1, I don't get the error. If I can print out clipid, then it
must also be possible to call sqlmethod2 with this variable ?

Regards,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

System Squid Developer