Re(2): Re(2): [Zope] Cascading Style Sheets in N etscape 6

Craig Stoddart craig.stoddart@dundeecity.gov.uk
5 Apr 2001 14:57:00 -0000

>Try having it validated by the W3C checker... Lemme dig out the url:
>
>http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

I tried that,=20but the only thing it seemed to object to were my <dtml-var=
which I expected anyway.

>Can you possibly provide us with an=20example=3F

Sure. In my CSS I have set up this variable:

.OAA { background-color: green; font-size: 20pt;
  font-weight: bold; color: gold;
        font-style: italic; }

I refer to it in the code of my=20<standard=5Fhtml=5Fheader> as:

<TD class=3D"OAA" align=3D"center">OUTDOOR ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES</TD>

Works fine in Netscape 4.75, but not at all in Netscape 6. I have created=
 other
similar variables and Netscape 6 doesn't recognise any of them. The only pa=
rt
of my CSS is does recognise is:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('site=5Ffonts', 'Comic Sans MS')">

It does set Comic Sans MS as the default font, but refuses to recognise any=
 of
the variables I set up in my CSS.

Any ideas what the problem is=3F
Craig Stoddart