Re(2): Re(2): [Zope] Cascading Style Sheets in N etscape 6

ws-news@gmx.at ws-news@gmx.at
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:23:57 +0200 (MEST)

> Sure. In my CSS I have set up this variable:
>
> .OAA { background-color: green; font-size: 20pt;
>   font-weight: bold; color: gold;
>   font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
>         font-style: italic; }
>
> I refer to it in the code of my <standard_html_header> as:
>
> <TD class="OAA" align="center">OUTDOOR ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES</TD>
>
> Works fine in Netscape 4.75, but not at all in Netscape 6. I have created
other
> similar variables and Netscape 6 doesn't recognise any of them. The only
part
> of my CSS is does recognise is:

Two things spring to my mind:

1) I heard that Netscape does not like spaces in the definition of
stylesheets, especially around the colon.
2) Some versions of Netscape require JavaScript to be enabled to handle CSS,
I don't know if this is true for version 6.

hth
werner

http://www.gmx.net