[Zope] Open ACS port.

Steve Drees drees@the-bridge.net
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:30:07 -0500

> Richard:  YES!  It is *precisely* this ability to "transform a 'customer'
> into a 'member'" that defines the OpenACS magic that i seek.

Maybe I am just too simple-minded but I see nothing that prevents any
zope-fiend from porting OpenACS to zope. As a matter of fact I'm currently
refereing to OpenACS quite frequently for a project I am working on. It
seems to me the real problem here is some people want DC to do their work
for them. I'm sure DC would agree to that if they were offered enough money.
But if you want something for free, do it yourself.

--
Steve Drees
http://www.grcomputing.net