[Zope] Apache SubFolder to Zope root folder using VirtualHostMonster

Lars Holmstrom lars@thinkshare.com
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 12:00:26 -0700

This is the configuration that I started with and you are correct that it
DOES work.  The problem is that all Zope generated URLs that are embedded in
the emitted HTML are of the http://my.org:8080/ variety, rather than the
http://my.org/zope variety.  This means that I need to keep port 8080 open
on my firewall, loose the nice portless URLs, and stop proxying requests
through my Apache server and its request logger.  Things could be worse, but
I am trying to find more elegant and maintainable solution to this problem.
Thanks for your input Stefan!

Lars