[Zope] Apache SubFolder to Zope root folder using VirtualHostMonster

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 21:58:00 +0200 (CEST)

Oops, I *could* have had a look at my actual proxy vhost configs, but I
was so darn sure... :)

Anyway, nowadays I am running Apache/FastCGI/Zope so those things start
slipping my mind.

I have a very nice (IMO) configuration for your scenario using FastCGI
and a few rewrite rules (no SiteRoot) and would be willing to share if it
was of any help.

Regards,
Stefan