[Zope] questions["dumb"] = None (was: Finding out how many rows is selected in database)

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 13:21:18 -0700

Gitte said...
> I have sensed that some people on this list is a bit "anoyed" (perhaps a
> wrong word) about my postings - I am sorry to say this but the Zope
> documentation isn't the best :-)
>
> Regards,
> Gitte

Gitte,
As they say, there's no such thing as a dumb question (although there are
some that come close :).  I've been watching your questions and the replies
you've received and have learned a few things from the discussions.  Please
keep asking!
As for the documentation, it's getting better all the time (Zope book,
Dieter's book, NIP's archives, etc...)!
Thanks,
Eric.