[Zope] 2.3.1 ZClasses problem with QSurvey - createInObjectManager now returns _getob(i.id) vs. _getob(id)

Jim Washington jwashin@vt.edu
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 08:52:31 -0400

Hi

I am trying to figure out why QSurvey fails to add new instances to its
RESULTS folder in Zope 2.3.1.  The problem seems to be that
createinObjectManager has changed its return value from

folder._getOb(id)

folder._getOb(i.id)

The note in the source says that this is change is about IOBTree ids, of
which I have no experience.

I am getting "unsliceable object" errors.  I am adding a ZClass to a
ZClass descended from ZObject and ZObjectManager.  I see I did not
descend this from Folder.  Is this the problem?

-- Jim Washington