[Zope] html quote of property sheets

Pierre-Julien Grizel grizel@mouli.net
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:59:00 +0200

Phil Harris wrote:

> How about <?

Never mind, in fact. What HURTS me is that the behaviour is DIFFERENT between
the both types of objects. It's a shame.

But the "<" is in fact interesting : on a DTML Document, it gives "<"
when you click "Save changes" the first time.
And if you click "Save changes" once again WITHOUT modifying anything, it gives
"<".

IT'S UNACCEPTABLE THAT IF YOU CLICK 'Save changes' SEVERAL, TIMES WITHOUT
CHANGING ANYTHING, THE PROPERTY CONTENT DOES CHANGE. Once again, the alright
behaviour is the Folder one (it lets &lt; as is forever).

Thanks for your reply,

P.-J.