[Zope] RE: [ZCommerce] RE: Philip leaves Arsdigita [snip]

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:23:10 +0100

I just wanted to chime in at this point to say, I couldn't have put it
better myself.

I think the 2.3 version number can be misleading.  I still see Zope as
a very young product, but what we've got so far is so good, you can
only be optimistic about its future.  Eventually someone (maybe DC)
will write an ecom Product, when they need it.  I don't really think
it is the responsibility of DC to push it forward.

seb

* Jimmie Houchin <jhouchin@texoma.net> [010406 05:57]:
> Walter, Albert, etc...
>
> DC has committed no offense here. They've committed no fouls.
>
> A few facts seem to be ignored in these pleas.

<snip> <snip>