[Zope] ZServer on Windows 2000 w/Apache issue

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:02:43 -0400

I didn't mean to literally use CF or their utility.  I just mentioned to
indicate that CF took the problem seriously.

Memory leaks aren't specific to Zope or Win2000, of course.  But it's
probably best to bite the bullet and try it out even though this "shouldn't"
be necessary.

Or, as someone else said, maybe a native database driver, if there is one
for Zope, would clear up the problem.

Cheers,

Tom P

Sherwood Robinson wrote -

> We don't run Cold Fusion  But I can stop and start the Zope Server at
> specified times I'm sure.  But I shouldn't have to do that....
>
> At 10:35 AM 4/6/2001 -0400, Thomas B. Passin wrote:
> >Sherwood Robinson wrote -
> >
> > > OK I have been trying to figure out why this keeps happening but the
Zope