[Zope] dtml-in --> sequence

After Dark afterz@zipmail.com
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 12:04:23 -0400

I made this, but gave the following error: string object
does not have id atribute...
<P>Object ID = <dtml-var expr="_['sequence-item'].id"></P>

Because I need the id from sequence-item, I tryed
_['sequence-var-id'] but didn`t work. I even tryed
_.getitem(['sequence-item']).id

Do you know how to make it works?

By.

Don't E-Mail, ZipMail! http://www.zipmail.com/