[Zope] Interbase Anyone??

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:24:54 -0400

Joel Burton wrote -

> In all seriousness, though, out of the Open Source contenders, I think
> PostgreSQL is a great choice. It has every feature I'd look for in a
> serious database, including procedural languages, triggers, views, etc.
> It is available for Unix and (with a little help) Windows.

Do you know of any Windows binaries?  I haven't found any, at least none
that don't require the Cygnus stuff to be installed.  Most people, including
me, don't want to mess with Cygnus shells and compilers, so Postgres is
effectively unavailable unless someone knows of Windows binaries compiled
under a regular Windows compiler.

Anyone know where to get Windows binaries and a Zope database connector that
doesn't need Cygnus?

Cheers,

Tom P