[Zope] Apache virtual host combined with Zope

patrick@spice.eahd.or.ug patrick@spice.eahd.or.ug
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 13:18:09 +0300 (EAT)

A related question; what if I want two virtual hosts...
www.hostone.com and
www.hosttwo.org

And in my zope installation I want to have this sort of folder
organisation:

root|
    |->hostone
    |->hosttwo

and I want zope to serve www.hostone.com from hostone and www.hosttwo.org
from hosttwo.

I tried a proxy pass for
 		 www.hostone.com to http://my.ip.he.re:8080/
and another for
		 www.hosttwo.org to http://my.ip.he.re:8080/
and two site roots in my zope installation;
  In hostone:
	baseurl=http://www.hostone.com
	path=/
  In hosttwo
	baseurl=http://www.hosttwo.org
	path=/
The problem is that when I did that, I could not get to any management
screen; in short my zope just died and I had to reinstall; How should I
have gone about this?

Thanks.