[Zope] Apache virtual host combined with Zope

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 16:19:56 +0400 (MSD)

Hi!

   I cannot help you with ProxyPass - I use mod_pcgi2. With this module the
task is easy. I heard it is a litle bit less easy with mod_fastcgi, but
still solvable.

On Sat, 7 Apr 2001 patrick@spice.eahd.or.ug wrote:
> A related question; what if I want two virtual hosts...
> www.hostone.com and
> www.hosttwo.org
>
> And in my zope installation I want to have this sort of folder
> organisation:
>
> root|
>     |->hostone
>     |->hosttwo
>
> and I want zope to serve www.hostone.com from hostone and www.hosttwo.org
> from hosttwo.
>
> I tried a proxy pass for
>  		 www.hostone.com to http://my.ip.he.re:8080/
> and another for
> 		 www.hosttwo.org to http://my.ip.he.re:8080/
> and two site roots in my zope installation;
>   In hostone:
> 	baseurl=http://www.hostone.com
> 	path=/
>   In hosttwo
> 	baseurl=http://www.hosttwo.org
> 	path=/
> The problem is that when I did that, I could not get to any management
> screen; in short my zope just died and I had to reinstall; How should I
> have gone about this?

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru