[Zope] ZPT and ZSQL Methods

Michael Lausch mla@1012surf.net
09 Apr 2001 09:37:26 +0200

I have been unable to use ZSQL methods in ZPT.
1) How do i pass a dtml-sqlvar to the ZSQL method?
2) when i try to use the ZSQL method in a tal:repeat element,
   i get a AttributeError: __getitem__ Exception. I assume
   tal:repeat uses the __getitem__ operator of the python object
   to do the iteration.

ZPT is great. good job done and it makes development
a lot faster because one person can edit the HTML pages, while the
other fills the pages with content. And the rules for TALES are
much cleaner and easier to understand than the rules for DTML.