[Zope] (no subject)

Mike McConnell Mike McConnell" <Mike_McConnell@fd.org
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 15:25:49 -0400

I am a real Zope newbie so bear with me.

I am attempting to re-setup an ODBC connection in Zope (that used to work until
a fatal hard drive failure) to access a Visual FoxPro database and get the
following error:

sql.error: ('S0002', 173, &quot;[Microsoft] [ODBC Visual Foxpro Driver]File
'users.dbf' does not exist.&quot;)

There are multiple tables and it cannot find any of them. The database
connection within Zope shows it is open successfully.

Particulars:
NT WS 4.0 SP3
Zope 2.2.4
ODBCDA
Visual Foxpro database is on a Novell 4.11 server

As I stated above, this used to work until the hard drive blew and I had to
reload NT and Zope and reloaded the data.fs file from the backup.  It turns out
only the data.fs file was being backed up nightly.  The database connection says
it is open, but we can't process any queries.

Thanks for any assistance.

Mike McConnell