[Zope] Get Column Names from SQL Query?

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 18:20:34 -0400

Casey Duncan said -

> A quick check of the 2.3.0 code shows support for "dictionaries" as part
> of a sqlMethod's result class. My only other thought is that perhaps the
> DA is overriding it somehow, although I doubt that is possible. Even
> using a class to wrap the results (advanced tab of ZSQL method)
> shouldn't affect this.

OK, thanks for finding that.  I'll experiment some more.  BTW, when did Zope
start allowing that entity notation '&dtml-sequence-item;'?  And can it be
used elsewhere besides an sql method?

Hmm, the version of the zsqlmethod product I have is Revision: 1.16,
according to the __init__.py file.  Maybe this isn't new enough?

Cheers,

Tom P