[Zope] Zope time error

Chris Herrnberger chris123@magma.ca
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 00:34:18 -0500

On Monday 09 April 2001 22:48, Chris McDonough wrote:
> Looks like you're passing in "ZopeTime" (the function object) instead of
> "ZopeTime()" (the return value of the function object).
>
> HTH,

Yup sure does. A little more checking indicated that when I enter the site
area as user anonymouse no cookie is set by the application. When I enter the
site as owner, all works as it should. While the relationship with cookies is
beyond me at present, it seems to solve the problem, and as the site is a
working site (documentation generation and review) not for publlic access I
guess it all works as it should, once cookies are set. Application Im using
currently for a light internal discussion board is ZDiscussions.

Thanks for such an immediate response...its appreciated....

Chris