[Zope] RESPONSE.setHeader Command

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:06:37 +0200

Hi,

extraneuos headers are to be ignored by the peer.
Since the "x-powered-by" header is marked with an x-
in front its a self-invented one and should not make
any problem. Programs which complain about such a header
are considered to be broken, according to the standards.

What does your log say on crawlers visits?

Regards
Tino

--On Dienstag, 10. April 2001 10:30 +1000 Tom Cameron <tom@ihsa.com.au>