[Zope] Zope wont write to anything?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:16:54 -0400

The user running the zope processes might not be who you think it is. If you
start zope as the root user the process will switch to the nobody user.

Do a "ps aux" to see what user zope is really running as (after starting it)
and then adjust the permissions to allow that user to read or write or
whatever else is needed.

Jens