[Zope] Python Script that modifies a document property

Cary O'Brien cobrien@Radix.Net
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:58:24 -0400 (EDT)

Frustrated...

I want to have a python script that, when called from a dtml-document,
will modify the properties of that document[1].  How do I get to the
document itself?  context and container both reference the the folder
with the python script in it!

-- cary

[1] In the long run I want a unconnected (not-in-a-z-class)
    python script that can do things to a z-class that
    has properties and acts like a folder and has things
    in it.   I want the script to be able to modify properties
    based on other properties, and access the sub-objects.
    Think workflow rules.