[Zope] Python Script that modifies a document property

Danny William Adair Danny@Adair.net
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:36:16 +1200

Hi Cary!

If it really is a dtml *document*, then "context" refers to the document
itself, since it's the one that's calling the script, and you should be
fine. Make sure you don't use a dtml *method*, since it will not bring its
own namespace with it (by default).

Danny