[Zope] Best Method for my app?

Jeremy jeremy@cowgar.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 00:59:16 -0400

I am a little confused about the best method to create my Zope application.
It will manage a unique part of our business that deals in the medial
claims field. It will be tracking claims, patients, providers, etc...

Each of these 'Objects' will have add, edit, search and detail screens on
them. A lot of the times a details screen will access the other objects,
for instance, a provider detail screen will show all the claims and
patients associated with them, while a claim may show the person, as well
as the provider that the claim is for.

Should I just be making folders with Z SQL Methods or using ZClasses?

Pardon my simplistic question but I am still somewhat new to Zope and want
to make the right choice in the beginning of my development process instead
of forcing a re-write later down the road.

Thanks!

--
Jeremy - jeremy@cowgar.com