[Zope] Database indexing using Z Catalogs

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:14:39 +0100

Honey George wrote:

> Hello,
>         I am not able to find a way to index and external
> database say PostgreSQL using Z Catalogs and search
> the contents. Can anybody help me in this. I couldn't
> find a complete documentation in the zope site. It
> will be helpfull to me if somebody can explain to me
> using an example.

George, I find this type of questioning actually quite offensive.
Not only did you mail both the zope and zope-dev lists (despite the explicit
instruction not too at the bottom of every mail you get) you also emailed NIP's
paid support address. I wonder if you email DC and Zope.org direct as well?

Anyway, just to let you know, that's _really_ not the best way to get help as
people will quickly tire of your rudeness and stop helping you.

Not exactly happy,

Chris