[Zope] Virtual Host Monster & the Undo Tab

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:14:21 +0400 (MSD)

Hi!

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Chris Withers wrote:
> Noticed a bit of a weirdity with Virtual Host Monsters and the Undo Tab.
> Basically, at appears as if all (may some, which would be worse...) objects
> accessed via a virtual host monster only appear in the Undo tab of the root of
> the ZODB. They don't show up on the Undo tab of the object (say it's a folder)
> at all.

   I never saw this. I use Zope 2.3.0 with latest SiteAccess (from
2.3.1b1), and all go perfectly. No problem with Undo or anything.

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru