[Zope] [newbie] problems with konqueror browser

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:29:46 -0400

The only problem I've notice with the latest konqueror is that it appears
that
instances are really the same.  This means that if you are logged in on one
konqueror window you really do have to close all of them and restart in
order
to log in as a different user.  This makes testing security related stuff
more
of a pain than mozilla.  Other than that, I also like konqueror better for
the
ZMI.

--On Thursday, April 12, 2001 01:21:58 PM +0800 Win GO