[Zope] Connecting to Postgres on a Linux Machine From A Windows NT4 Machine Running Zope

Steven Grimes Steven Grimes" <sgrimes@atinucleus.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:19:47 -0500

All,

I've done quiet a bit of research and I'm still not sure how I can connect
to a Postgres 7 Database Running on a Red Hat 7 box from my Windows NT
machine running Zope 2.3.1. I do NOT want to use ODBC if possible. I've read
about Psycopg, Pygresql and Popy and I'm not sure if these should be
installed on the Linux machine or the NT Machine. I'd also like to know
which has the best performance and stability. I know I'm asking for a lot of
information and I thank anyone willing to help in advance.

Thanks,
Steven Grimes
Database Engineer
sgrimes@atinucleus.com

Accelerated Technology, Inc.
720 Oak Circle Drive East
Mobile, AL 36609
TEL: 334-661-5770 x2348
FAX: 334-661-5788
www.acceleratedtechnology.com

   "Nucleus.  All You NEED in an RTOS.  Royalty Free."