[Zope] Two Pythons and PIL module newbie question..

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:26:46 -0700

Hello,

I'm sorry to ask such a dumbish newbie question..

I am using the Zope binary release on a Debian Linux system. Debian of
course comes with its own Python, so now there are two Pythons on my
server box. I recently installed PIL from a .deb, and now I am finding
that my Zope installation can't see it.

(I assume because my Zope's Python needs to be told where to look for it)

What is the proper way (or configuration files I need to edit/link I
need to create, etc?) to rectify this situation?

Thank you!

Also.. another related question.. is there any way the PIL could be
available to both Pythons without a conflict, or having to install it again..

Thanks..
Chris